- What are you doing now in your classroom that you could not have accomplished without the technology?
- What steps did you take to get here?
- How has it transformed your instructional practice?
There are three different presentation formats to choose from. Details are outlined below:
- Level Up! Session (These will be 1 hour sessions. ~40-45 min presentation/~15-20 min Q&A/digest information time for attendees). Prepare and share with others how you have used technology to LevelUp! your integration of technology in your instruction. This could be a lesson or unit and how you integrated technology or changed the activity to move it up the SAMR progression. Presentations and additional resources will be submitted for linking to the WaukeshaOne Conference website.
- Poster Session (Informal poster type session to share with your colleagues. You do not need to be present.) We are asking Poster Session presenters to create a "display/poster" showing how they have integrated technology in their classroom. You will also be asked to have a short (3-5 min) video explaining your display and what you did in the classroom. You will not be expected to be present at your display at any time during the day.
- Rock Star Stage (3-5 min presentation) on how you have LeveledUp! your professional practice.